Why choose us for your designer kitchen
- Keith is with you from the start to the completion of your kitchen and offers complete project management of your kitchen project
- There is no compromising on quality only the best products are used as listed below
- Kick boards made from marine grade plywood not plastic legs
- All adjustable shelf holes have brass ferrel inserted in hole and shelves sit on steel pins
- Only Blum hinges and draws used which come with lifetime guarantee
- All soft close draws come with rubber matting with draws over 450mm deep having a load rating of 70kg
- Stainless steel cutlery tray as standard to all jobs with soft close draws
- Underside of all top cupboards are fitted with painted panels
- LED strip lights housed in aluminium track fitted with diffuser fitted to underside of top cupboards
Keith’s Designer Kitchens was founded in 2007 and has rapidly built a reputation in the Hunter for quality custom-made kitchens, laundries, wardrobes, entertainment units and bars.
We pride ourselves on High end Joinery and our Cutting Edge Designs. We use the latest in 3D software so that you can see your new project before it is even started.
With your ideas and our expertise we will design a project that exceeds all your expectations.
From first contact to installation you will be personally assisted by Keith.
There is a methodical and detailed process that Keith follows to ensure that you are completely delighted with your new kitchen.
- The first meeting will take place in your home
- Together we discuss the area the kitchen will be going and your design ideas
- Appliances that you would like to purchase are then discussed and we go over how they will fit and work in the design
- I will then go over the pros and cons of the design and offer my professional input as to changes that can be made
- The look of the kitchen is then discussed as to the look that you would like to achieve and the products that are available to achieve this
Design and Planning
- I will then go and draw and quote up your kitchen using Cabmaster software
- 24hrs after our first meeting you will receive a copy of the quote as well as the 3d images of it
- If there is any changes that you would like to make you then let me know and I can revise the design
- I then need you to view samples of the benchtops at Edstein Creative Stone at Sandagte Rd Sandgate as they have large samples
- Appliances also need to be chosen where I recommend clients go to Winning Appliances in Darby St Cooks Hill to view their extensive range
- During both of these visits to Edsteins and Winnings I am only a phone call away if you have any questions
- Once appliances and stone are chosen I then meet you again at your house to finalise the design and pricing and contracts are signed
- I then will personally build your kitchen for you
- Doors are ordered in from leading suppliers
- This process takes between 3 to 5 weeks depending on the style of door chosen and the amount of other kitchens I have on the go
- 2 weeks before installation trades are organised and booked in once a date has been agreed to by you and myself
- Kitchen install normally takes 1 day to complete for stone measure to take place
- The fabrication of the stone benchtops is usually 8 to 10 working days
- On installation of the benchtops the final touches are made to the kitchen
- The plumber and electrician are arranged to come back on the same day as the benchtops to hook up the sink and cooktop
- Depending on the splashback chosen the kitchen is now either finished or the glass is measured which is a 10 day process
- Once the project is fully finished I will go over everything with you to make sure you are completely satisfied